Scarlett's Latest
So while I'm in the blogging mode, I figured I'd update on all that Scarlett's up to.
Her vocabulary continues to grow. She loves to chatter and it's fun figuring out what she means. She also understands A LOT more then she can say. I constantly find myself laughing at her.
The other day she was walking around holding the tip of her nose and then she would blow out through her nose and she would say "It's snot!!" Which it was. It was so gross, yet so funny at the same time.
She calls both of her sisters "Riley". It doesn't matter how much we try, we can't get her to say Alexandra. Some day she will....
She loves to stick her lower lip out and wiggle her jaw back and forth. It is hilarious, but she has yet to do it while I'm videotaping her.
She loves to "Go!Go!" but absolutely hates her stroller. So when she has to go on walks with me, it's horrible. But the more we do it the better she gets. Plus when we're done walking she gets to look at the puppies in the pet store window - which she loves.
She loves to dance. If there is music on - she's dancing!
Her fascination with shoes continues to grow. She will now spend literally hours sitting trying to put her shoes on her feet - or her sisters shoes....
If I'm not home, she wanders the house looking for "Mama?"
When we pick up her sisters or they come home, she runs up to them and gives them such big hugs. I love it!!
She loves pointing out body parts - especially if they are someone else's. At least she's getting better about poking my eyes out....
She loves to play with the cat. And he is getting better about letting her pet on him. But we bought him a stick with strings hanging from it for the girls to play with him. And she thinks it's great, but she uses it like a whip......poor cat!
She loves to push buttons of any kind. If it has a button she will push it. I can't tell you how many times I find that she's stopped the washing machine (front loader so the buttons are down where she can reach - and the control lock out does not lock the power button! And since she's figured out it's the only button that works - that's the one she pushes.)
That's all I can think of right now, plus the dryer is beeping at me and if I don't take care of it right away...it'll just sit there.
Comments
Post a Comment