Well I Probably Screwed Up The Baby Food Thing...
So we finally find a baby food that she will eat and I think I messed it up....
Tonight we went out to CiCi's Pizza for dinner (for the first and last time). The cinnamon rolls were not that bad, but the rest....hmmmm.....yeah......
So as I'm eating cinnamon rolls, I decide to give Scarlett a teeny, tiny bite. Yep, you guessed it - she LOVED it!! I couldn't pinch off pieces fast enough for her. And she would get mad if I tried to feed myself. It was super cute, but I think she might not ever eat baby food for me again.....I guess I'll see tomorrow!
Tonight we went out to CiCi's Pizza for dinner (for the first and last time). The cinnamon rolls were not that bad, but the rest....hmmmm.....yeah......
So as I'm eating cinnamon rolls, I decide to give Scarlett a teeny, tiny bite. Yep, you guessed it - she LOVED it!! I couldn't pinch off pieces fast enough for her. And she would get mad if I tried to feed myself. It was super cute, but I think she might not ever eat baby food for me again.....I guess I'll see tomorrow!
Well, frankly, I don't blame her! Those cinnamon rolls ARE yummy! Just don't give her that mac and cheese pizza or she might never eat anything else ever again! :)
ReplyDeleteI so miss Cici's! Anyway. Quin's pretty much over baby food. He's at the point where, even if I give him something on his tray from my plate, he won't eat it unless he watches me scoop it from my plate and plant it directly in his mouth. The turd. lol
ReplyDelete