So time to play catch up again. Although from now on I'm not going to say anything about catching up...it makes me feel like a slacker.
Our school does field day at the beginning of the year. Because the girls are far enough apart grade-wise I end up being at the school all day long. Riley's was in the morning.



I loved watching the Omnikin. So did Scarlett. She kept trying to crawl down to get the "BALL!"


Then we ate lunch in Alexandra's classroom and got to watch her in the afternoon.


She loved the hurdles. She was so proud of herself for not knocking any down at all.

They played Omnikin too, but with a much smaller ball.


By this point in the afternoon Scarlett was beyond exhausted but I couldn't get her to take a nap. Every time the kids would jump she would laugh hysterically at them. Some of the kids loved it and then others were trying to figure out why she was laughing at them.


It was a very long day, but I always love to watch the girls participate.
Great pics! I'm glad the girls had fun.
ReplyDelete