Halloween

Okay so I was horrible with taking Halloween pictures this year. Mostly because I spent every Halloween activity that we went to chasing Scarlett. So these are two of the very few pictures I have. Alexandra wanted to be a black cat. Scarlett was a peacock. And Riley was Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon. (And yes I feel absolutely horrible that I have no pictures of Riley....)

Alexandra couldn't wear her mask at school, but when she had it on, it had this catwoman pleather look to it. And Scarlett is up in the first picture throwing a fit in the corner.

Comments

  1. I didn't get pictures, either. I forgot my camera on 3 occasions that we could have gotten pictures - at school, and at both ward parties. And the girls were so cute!
    Cort forgot to say that Scarlett was a peacock. And yes, we did have to chase her everywhere (when we didn't, Riley had to do it).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears