Welcome to my blog!
Well, after a tip from a new friend on how to start a blog and being told that I should, here I am! Although it has taken me almost all morning and part of the afternoon to get this far....I got lost making a playlist and finding a song that I could only remember 3 words of the lyrics. Thank you lyricwiki!!! If only I'd found you 3 hours ago...
The girls and I just got back from visiting Radhika in Seattle which was a great time. But I'm exhausted and as I look at the half-open and half-dumped out suitcases, it only makes me more tired. Seattle was great. We went to the Space Needle (and yes I went all the way to the top and even out on the edge!!), several museums, the aquarium, and of course we had to visit a Starbucks :) I think after a couple of days though Radhika was tired of us...hehehe, she had no idea how exhausting kids can be. The girls loved it though. They had their first airplane ride (well 4 rides) and their first rides in a taxi and boat ride (we did a cruise through the harbor). Alexandra actually did really well for her - she didn't need to sit in time out at all, which was amazing considering she doesn't handle having her schedule turned upside-down.
Well, the girls are bugging me to play on the computer, so since I've been on forever....hehehe...I think I should let them have a turn. But I will try to keep this updated with stories about the girls and their antics and what's happening in our lives, since I'm horrible at emailing....and calling....although the calling I can blame on not having long distance or a cell phone!!
The girls and I just got back from visiting Radhika in Seattle which was a great time. But I'm exhausted and as I look at the half-open and half-dumped out suitcases, it only makes me more tired. Seattle was great. We went to the Space Needle (and yes I went all the way to the top and even out on the edge!!), several museums, the aquarium, and of course we had to visit a Starbucks :) I think after a couple of days though Radhika was tired of us...hehehe, she had no idea how exhausting kids can be. The girls loved it though. They had their first airplane ride (well 4 rides) and their first rides in a taxi and boat ride (we did a cruise through the harbor). Alexandra actually did really well for her - she didn't need to sit in time out at all, which was amazing considering she doesn't handle having her schedule turned upside-down.
Well, the girls are bugging me to play on the computer, so since I've been on forever....hehehe...I think I should let them have a turn. But I will try to keep this updated with stories about the girls and their antics and what's happening in our lives, since I'm horrible at emailing....and calling....although the calling I can blame on not having long distance or a cell phone!!
Hooray for getting a blog!!! I'm super excited - now I can post you creepy, stalker like messages all day long!
ReplyDeleteSWEET!!!! MY VERY OWN STALKER!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes!!! I knew you would cave to peer pressure!
ReplyDeleteSend me an email so I have your address and I can send you an invitation to my blog cuz it's set to private. This is Savannah btw. savannahhouser@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHey great blog sis. I usally don't deal with people 24/7 and I live in a 2 bedroom apt. I usally only have family around one or two days a week most. It was great having everyone here. My place seems too quite now.
ReplyDeleteYou realize that you are going to now have to teach me how to do one.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mum
P.S. I'll try to copy the CDs of pix from the trip for your blog.