A Month of Pictures

Here is my update of all the pictures I have taken since I posted last.

Alexandra had a field trip to the zoo.


Trying to get Scarlett to smile for the camera....she's getting to really not like the camera.


Field Day







First Laugh! I only managed to get the camera on at the very end.



Riley had a field trip to the butterfly pavilion.
She's much braver then me, there is no way I'd let a spider crawl on me!



New hair cut!



Alexandra had a field trip to the pumpkin patch.

This is what she did to make me laugh on the bus.



Some of the cutest girls in Kindergarten!

Some of the cutest boys in Kindergarten!



Halloween - well the ward Trunk-or-Treat. Everyone was sick on Halloween, so no trick-or-treating.







Just a random picture Riley took.


Alexandra's pikachu pumpkin

Riley's vampire cat pumpkin



Our big snow storm. I think the total was 22 inches. The girls were out of school for 2 days.



Alexandra's class Halloween party. Riley was running a temp of 102 that day, so no party for her..

Best Mario EVER!


Here's her bumpo! Best invention EVER!

Also this is the day before she turned 5 months!


We found this hat with an outfit that was given us and had a great time laughing and taking pictures of Scarlett.



Riley was able to capture a smile. We're having a hard time with that cuz she hates the camera....

Comments

  1. Love the pics, love the haircut, and I'm SO GLAD you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears