Can You Believe It?

Scarlett is 18 months old today!!

I can't believe how big she's gotten, and I can't believe how quickly time has flown by!

We went to the doctors today and here are her 18 month stats:
Weight - 28 lbs .4 oz (91st %)
Height - 34.5" (99th%)
She is still a (very) little behind developmentally, but nothing that the doctor is concerned about at all.

I love being able to spend all day with her. Most days she is a joy and makes me laugh. She has 13 teeth - all 8 front top and bottom, 4 molars, and 1 canine (although the other 3 canines are trying to come in too). She loves dolls, balls, balloons, chocolate, Tiger (our cat), and her sisters "Piggies" (Guinea pigs - a post for another time). Her favorite TV shows are Super Why, Magic School Bus, and The Cat in The Hat Knows A Lot About That. In fact if I'm watching Netflix Instant Watch on the Wii, she tries to ask for Super Why - although it sounds like "U (blah blah) Fry"? I love the fact that the shows she loves are all meant for older kids (and are all about learning!!!!) Her vocabulary is getting better. Binks are no longer "Bees" they are "Binkys". Balloons are no longer "Balls" they are "Balloooooos". She loves to climb, and in fact I would not be surprised if we have broken bones sometime soon. She climbs on EVERYTHING. In fact the other day she had climbed onto the back of the couch and was trying to get to the top of the cat tree. She constantly climbs on the tables. She climbs up on the toilet to get to her sisters toothbrushes and toothpaste. If it can be climbed on - she has done it. She loves her sisters! She loves to give them kisses and hugs when we drop them off at school in the morning. And gets very excited when it's time to pick them up "Go Go Riley!" She holds very still for you to hold new clothes up to her to check sizes and LOVES shoes. I have a feeling she is going to love shopping! She loves to color, especially on herself if her sisters have left markers down. I love watching her grow and learn new things every day!

I love this little munchkin!!!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, she's so cute with her Cindy Lou hair! What's happening to our girls?! They're not supposed to grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Fraggle hair!
    I love Scarlett. Her expressive face! Actress in the making? And you got 2 good pictures of her - no crusty faces!
    She is such a joy. I'm so glad that you had the faith to have 1 more baby. I can't imagine our family without Fidgit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears