100 Things I'm Thankful For 2012

So instead of a Thankful Wall this year, I printed this up and gave it to everyone on Tuesday.  They had until dinner on Thanksgiving to fill it out and then we talked about everything we wrote down.  So I'm just scanning them in so we have them to remember!
Here is my list (you can click on them to make them bigger!)


 Dean's list (He wasn't so good at following instructions!)

 Riley's list

 Alexandra's list (She's learning cursive this year - and the underlined words are words she thinks she may have misspelled - that's what they do at school.)

 Scarlett's list (Grammy sat with her and asked her about each category that she thought Scarlett could answer.)

 Grammy's list

It was awesome!  I got the idea from last years December Ensign.

Comments

  1. You didn't tell me that you were going to post our answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea!
    I did something similar for about a year and a half. I journaled every day thanking God for the things he had given me for the day. I called it "365 Thank You Lord's" I go back and read them occasionally and it serves as a reminder of how much God has blessed me and what was happening at the time.
    Thanks for sharing part of your life. Enjoying it.
    God's peace and blessing,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears