E-I-E-I-Ooops!
Last night Riley had a play at school. It was part of her music class, they've been working on it for 3-4 weeks. It was called E-I-E-I-Ooops. It was about a cow who forgot how to moo. Riley was a sheep and if it wasn't fun to try to find her white pants. It was all of the 2nd graders, which made for a huge group, probably about 65-70 kids. Riley was one of the lucky ones who got a line, although afterwards she told us she wished she would have had more lines. Maybe she'll break out of her stage fright after all. It was very cute and she did a great job! I took some videos of some of the songs, and I'd just like to apologize now for the shakiness of the videos, plus the quality, I was running out of memory on my card so I had to set the quality lower to make sure I had enough room. But as too the shakiness, I'm gonna blame it on....ummm...the pregnancy, yeah that's it!! It's just a handy excuse!
Comments
Post a Comment