Girl Scout Field Trip
So it has been an extremely busy week, so I'm gonna try to post several items this morning to get caught up.


Last Saturday we had a field trip with the Girl Scouts. We took them swimming at a rec center near us. They had a great time. I didn't get too many pictures because I wasn't feeling too well, so I just sat and watched from a distance for most of the time. The rec center we went too was very cool. It had two slides, well 3 actually, a butterfly one in the little kid section, and then one regular slide and one tube slide. Which they even had 2-person tubes for. Then it had a "lazy" river...which was more like Ragin' Rapids then lazy, especially for the girls. It was hilarious to watch them get swept away by the water. Even more hilarious was watching as they were trying to get out and couldn't get over to the exit before they got swept away again. They would try to use the tubes in the river, but it was moving so fast they couldn't get into the tubes so they just gave up and let it carry them around.
And this was Riley trying to hold on to the edge so I could take a picture before she got swept away!!!
Comments
Post a Comment