Baby Shower


Last Saturday was my baby shower!! I meant to take tons of pictures of all the presents, but it just hasn't happened. I haven't been feeling the best (which will be a later post). This was the first baby shower I've ever had. With the other two girls we just were never able to plan anything with being on bed rest and in and out of the hospital, and I never felt up to it after they were born. My friend Johanna threw it for me and she did such an awesome job. She totally went over the top, but it made me feel so loved!! We had a little brunch of chicken salad sandwiches on croissants, and fruit, veggies and cheese platters. And then she made me key lime pie (so yummy) and cookies and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. We played a couple of games and just had a good time talking. Both girls got to come (they had made me presents - Grammy helped them sew them - again no pictures yet...) Riley told us though that grown-up parties are boring! It was an awesome time for me and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came and also a HUGE thanks to Johanna!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Is that a hint to get my pictures posted and blog caught up?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears