Joy School Graduation

Saturday was Joy School Graduation! It was so cute, a little windy (ok a lot!), but a fun time for the kids anyway. I was bad and went instead of being good and staying down, but hey it's a once in a lifetime event! Plus Mom took the girls afterward so I could be good for the rest of the day.


This is the only time her hat would stay on....granted she kept messing with it and that's why



I have a video of them singing to post, but for some reason it just won't load, so I will try again on a new post and see if it will work.
They even had graduation cupcakes!


Then they got to play on the playground for a while.



When we got home I had Mom take a "Belly Pic". This is the biggest I've ever been!! And I still officially have 7 weeks to go! ARGH!! I know they say that you get bigger each time, but seriously I feel like I've shoved a basketball under my shirt. One of the good things about being tall, is that usually when your pregnant there is a lot of room for the baby so you don't show as much...apparently that is not true this time. I don't have any belly pics from the others (didn't want any pics in hospital gowns or of me laying on the couch), so I can't show proof of how much bigger I am this time, but I've never had my belly button stick out and it is now. Plus I've always been able to see my feet (they are size 12 after all) and I cannot see them at all this time! The girls keep telling me how "HUGE" the baby is! It's a good thing I know that it will all go away after the baby is born (and some exercise) otherwise I might be feeling bad to hear how "huge" I am!

Comments

  1. Such cute pics!! I'm glad that you are well so far and hoping that it stays that way. The girls are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears