Roller Skating and New Glasses

Here is my flower child!

She was very crafty with some string and a flower from the backyard.

We picked up Riley's new glasses on Wednesday. Her old ones got lost on the 4th of July. She took them off to bounce on the trampoline and we have never been able to find them. Luckily I was able to get her into the eye doctor (usually they are booked solid the weeks before school starts) and she got to pick out her new pair. They look cute on her and she really likes them. Plus they are "Rock Star Red!" Which is more of a pinky color to me...but it sounds cooler to say "Rock Star Red!"







Wednesday we also went roller skating. Thanks again free library coupons!! Riley has been a couple times for birthday parties but this was Alexandra's first time skating. The first time around the rink (holding my hand) she told me "I am not having a fun time." So we went around to the exit and she went out for a bit on the carpet, then we went back in and she proceeded to have a great time! About halfway though our session she decided she didn't need my help and was skating all by herself! Riley still isn't too sure of skating. She's just scared to fall and so that is holding her back. But eventually I think she'll really like it, it's too bad we don't get more free coupons more often.
And here are some videos of them skating. Riley only wanted to do it on the carpet. (I also figured out what was wrong with why I couldn't download videos. My camera got reset to a higher video quality and so the files were too big.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

My Irrational Fears

A Year of Horrible