And the Baby is.....

A GIRL!!!!!

We had the 20 week ultrasound this morning and it went great!! She is very healthy and active!! She is still measuring bigger than the original due date of July 13th, as of today her measurements put her at July 6th. I'm still thinking 4th of July!!! She looked good and even posed right away so we could see that she was a she. The tech looked at the placenta and couldn't see any extra fluid or places where it was separated, so as of today we're looking good! She did say though that it doesn't mean it won't happen (which we know from previous pregnancies - mainly Riley's cuz there was nothing wrong with her ultrasound and then 3 weeks later....) but it sure was nice to breathe a sigh of relief for today. We're still gonna keep up with the restricted activity because maybe that is what is helping with this pregnancy (besides all the prayers!!) Also the placenta has moved away from the cervix, so no more worries about previa! And here's the fun part PICTURES!! Thank goodness they put them on a CD now, since I still don't have a cord to connect my scanner to my computer!







I must say the previous two pictures scare me....a little too alienish for me, I think I'll just stick with the profile photos!!



I love the feet pictures!! She had her legs crossed so we couldn't get one with both feet. Dean was a little upset as it looks like she's going to have a longer 2nd toe. HAHAHA, my perfect genetics win once again and she will have sexy feet!!!

Comments

  1. Well, I'm shocked! I would have bet the farm that this one was a boy. Oh, well, one more beautiful girl. Only now I've got to dig out the crocheted dress patterns and GET BUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little feet ones, too! Those are such great pictures! So clear! Yay for girls! I'm so glad you're doing well, I hope it keeps up for as long as possible and that I was there to at least keep you company as I'm pretty much useless these days myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cort!!! I am praying that all continues to go well, keep up the positive thinking. I bet the girls are excited about a little sister too! Well, maybe not so much Riley, cuz she know what a little sister is all about =] yay for babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! The alien pics are my favorite though. I am so glad it is all going ok so far 1/2 way there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears