Crazy Camera Lady
I am soooo tired. When you are used to going to bed at 9:00ish and then you don't go to bed till midnightish...not the best idea. I had a great time going to the movies with my sisters-in-law and niece. We went and saw The Women. It was an ok flick, but it was made all the more better by the company. I still had to be up super early this morning too, because I volunteered in Riley's class today. Which was a good time, although I felt like a horrible parent at the end. Riley woke up coughing and had a runny nose this morning and I thought she was just faking how bad it was (plus she only has 3 days of school this week) so I made her get ready and go, and by the time my volunteer time was up she was feeling pretty crappy and was starting to run a temperature. So she got to go home with me. Poor thing.
So it was a great day yesterday! As I may have already mentioned. The one thing I really wanted I got (the camera) and I got some money to get other things I want (books, and maybe some clothes). My brother is supposed to be getting me 2 of the books I want...and believe me Aric I will hunt you down for them too......and I got a great dinner and to go to a movie. Now even though I had to suffer through Dean watching the Bronco's almost lose, it was still a really good day. And believe me "suffer" is the correct word, even Aric agreed with me! No matter how many times I tell him, the people in the TV do not hear a thing he is shouting at them!!
Alexandra is big into keeping secrets lately. Everytime I ask her what she's doing or has done she tells me "It's a secret. I can't tell you." It's like living with a spy....or a CIA agent....are they recruiting preschoolers now? She's got her disguise down (look at the last picture on the page).
Anyway on to the fun stuff! Pictures and a video that I love! (Really it's just that I'm too tired to think of too much more to say and this was what I really wanted to do anyway)
Alexandra and Grammy swinging at the park.
Riley and her "Japanese Ponys" She loves when I do her hair like this!
Here is one of the videos of my little diva. I think she likes my camera even more then me!
And here is the picture of my own little super spy!!! You would never recognize her!!!
Alexandra is sooooo into making her own music - literally. When she stayed over on Sunday, at bedtime, for our 3 songs, she didn't want any of our usual songs, she only wanted songs that we had made up right then. Oh, she did settle for 1 that she'd not heard before, and 2 she made up on the spot. Her humming in the video is her current phase, she was "humbling" all over the house.
ReplyDeleteThat video is awesome!! P.S. I remember the original 'humbler' =]
ReplyDelete