Field Day (lots of pictures)

Today was Riley's field day at school. I know most school's have them at the end of the year, but a few years ago they decided to switch because of weather issues. It was a good time and Alexandra got to participate in everything (although she is not a good loser, so we had quite a few tantrums). By the end of the day Riley was so tired, she even skipped one of her races. She claimed her feet were just too tired to do it. Alexandra latched onto Riley's friend Alison and wanted to be on her team every time or just run with her. Alison was great with her and didn't mind, but Riley did. She told me at one point "She's acting like Alison is her sister, what if she forgets that I'm her sister?" Poor thing. I think Alexandra was just excited that someone besides Riley was actually paying attention to her.

These are pictures of the beginning flag ceremony.




These are pictures of the 50 yard dash. (I think it was yards??)




Parachute!




Frisbee


Throwing at stuff in the gym.


Water relay race.


Tug of war.





Long jump.





Running with the HUGE ball! This one is so fun to watch because they are smaller than the ball. It was even better in Kindergarten.



Potato sack race! This is the one Riley didn't do because her feet hurt!


3-legged race. Riley tried to get out of this one too, but Anthony needed a partner, so she was stuck.






Eating Popsicles at the end!


It was a great day and many ribbons were won!

Comments

  1. Court I don't even know your last name! :) hey how's your grandpa?

    Looks like a fabulous field day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Billings! He's doing good. They moved to Idaho though, so now I see even less of them. I miss them tons!! They are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this month too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears