Shout Out/Free Publicity!!

I just wanted to praise my friend Meredith. She makes purses and I bought a few the other day and they are wonderful!!! I used one today at the zoo and it held so much of my stuff, plus I was able to just keep stuffing papers and bags of popcorn and all the other hand outs from the booths. I also had snacks and water bottles in it too!! Plus I put my camera in one of the side pockets and it was so easy to get it out when I wanted to take pictures.

These are the two I bought! I love the red and black one it has ribbon laced up the sides.

So I'm promoting her website where she sells them. It is http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6063726

Meredith you rock!!

Comments

  1. They are cute! and your girls are A-freaking-DORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears