The Cast is Gone!!
I've been waiting to post this till I took a picture of the cast (yes they gave Alexandra the choice of keeping it, and of course she said yes). But it keeps being left in the car...so maybe eventually when it makes its way inside I'll post a picture of it.
A very happy Alexandra with no cast! Although she did tell me that her arm felt "weirder then the other one".

And even though I was afraid of what the arm would look like after 3 weeks of no washing and who knows what falling down in the cast (crumbs, sand from the playground), I was quite surprised that it wasn't absolutely disgusting. In fact the worst part of it was just the dry flaky skin.
It was very nice to give the girls a bath that night and not to have to keep yelling "Keep it out of the water!!!"
Comments
Post a Comment