Happy Anniversary!
Yesterday was our 9th Wedding Anniversary. And although Dean had a cold we had a great evening. Mom took the girls and we went and had dinner at Outback. Although trying to decide between Olive Garden and Outback for this pregnant lady was a hard decision. I told Dean earlier when he was complaining about his cold that he could stay home and then I could eat at both places by myself! Then we went and saw Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. I know extremely romantic! But Dean loves the whole Underworld series, so I let him pick. Plus there really wasn't any other movie I felt like seeing. (And just to add a rant - these two ladies came in with LITTLE kids to watch this movie!!!!! The littlest was like 5. I couldn't believe someone would bring kids that little to a movie like that!!)
I can't believe that it's really been 9 years though. Although when I realize that Riley is 8...still hard to believe that time has passed this quickly. Dean asked me last night how I thought we were doing (he always likes to reflect on the past and also to make goals for the future on our anniversary) and I told him that I feel we're better then we've ever been. Which is soooo true! There were so many times the first few years that I wasn't sure we'd make it. But we stuck it out and worked through problems and now I just feel happy with my life and where it is and where it is going.
Dean is truly my best friend and I love him with all of my heart. I'm so glad that we were able to be married in the Denver Temple 9 years ago for time and all eternity. I'm so grateful to know that I can be with my little family forever! They are the best part of my life and I'm looking forward to the years to come.
I can't believe that it's really been 9 years though. Although when I realize that Riley is 8...still hard to believe that time has passed this quickly. Dean asked me last night how I thought we were doing (he always likes to reflect on the past and also to make goals for the future on our anniversary) and I told him that I feel we're better then we've ever been. Which is soooo true! There were so many times the first few years that I wasn't sure we'd make it. But we stuck it out and worked through problems and now I just feel happy with my life and where it is and where it is going.
Dean is truly my best friend and I love him with all of my heart. I'm so glad that we were able to be married in the Denver Temple 9 years ago for time and all eternity. I'm so grateful to know that I can be with my little family forever! They are the best part of my life and I'm looking forward to the years to come.
WOW...It's been 9 years. I wore the bridemaid dress to prom. I'm so happy for you though. You two deserve a whole bunch of happiness in life. Mwah!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Cort!!! It's wonderful to feel so blessed isn't it?
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! Seems like only yesterday the three of us were sharing a room... LOL
ReplyDeleteI live in Arvada. I would love to get together. email me andreasterett@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm blessed to have all of you in my eternal family. I'm so proud of both of you - how you've grown and who you are becoming. And especially, thank you for making me a grandmother.
ReplyDelete