The Day Has Come to Say Goodbye!!!
So Sunday after it took us 30 mins to brush her hair, Riley finally decided that we could cut it. I must admit I have been wanting to cut it short for quite a while now. It's just so hard for an 8 year old to take care of when it's that long, which means it's always mom taking care of it. Once she gave us permission (I've always let her do what she wants with her hair - at least since she's been big enough to decide) I wasn't gonna let her back out!! So we went after school on Monday to get it cut.
Pictures Monday morning -



And here's the after pictures!!

We were able to donate her hair to Locks of Love, which also made her haircut free!! With it all one length you're really able to see just how thick her hair is. I love it and think it looks so cute on her. She really likes it too, especially when we brushed it yesterday morning. It took maybe 90 seconds to brush. She turned to me and said "I love short hair. I never want it to be long ever again!"
Pictures Monday morning -
And here's the after pictures!!
I LOVE the new haircut!!! Hair is for playing with, growing out, cutting short. :) And the fact that you could donate it is AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cute kid, I can see both you and Dean in her. Your kids are just CUTE!!
She looks great!!! I even still recognize her!
ReplyDelete