The Fireplace is Finished!

Friday for School Spirit day the girls got to dress up like their favorite Holiday character. Alexandra decided she wanted to be Rudolph, so we went to the dollar store and bought her some antlers.


Riley decided that since she wasn't able to wear her Ice Fairy costume at Halloween, that she'd wear it and be a ballerina from the Nutcracker.


Dean and the girls finished our "fireplace" today and I think it looks awesome!


Here they are warming their hands!

Riley did the flames on the fireplace and Alexandra did the 3-D logs and flame. They both worked on their own versions and this is what they came up with. I was amazed when I saw what Alexandra had created without any help!

I love that they did this together and it's so stinking cute! They are working on ornaments to hang around it too. I believe I've heard Alexandra say she wants to make a Pikachu one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears