My Genetic Awesomeness Lives on!!!!

In my entire life I have never met someone who has my awesome talent of having double-jointed thumbs. Until a few days ago when Riley discovered she has it too!!! Only one of her thumbs does it though...so she's half a freak like Dean still (although he says it's the other way around).

Some of the cool things I can do are:

1. Place my hands on a flat surface and point my thumb straight up!

This was a harder angle to get it straight up, since my arm was bent weird.

2. Bend my thumb all the way BACKWARDS to touch my arm.
And Riley can do it too!


Oh yes, my incredible DNA will live on....even if none of them have my cool longer 2nd toe.... (I'm still hoping for Scarlett on that one, but we can't tell yet, she curls her toes too much)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears