What I wouldn't give for another week off from school. I was amazed at all I was able to accomplish Thanksgiving week, and I now know that it was not only my medicine working, it was also not having to drive to the school 3 times a day!!!! I just start to get stuff done, and look it's time to pick up Alexandra. We get home and have lunch, and between wishing I could get anything done and feeding/taking care of Scarlett - it's already time to go back and pick up Riley. Good thing Christmas break will be here soon!

We did get the tree and decorations up. Dean and the girls haven't gotten the fireplace up, so I might take that over....although the girls really want to do it with Daddy....so maybe if they haven't done it by next week.

Our poor LITTLE tree! I think this year I might scout the clearance sales after Christmas and get us a full size tree and the lights we'd need for it!

Tuesday Scarlett turned 6 months old! I can't believe how time has flown!! She's just getting so big! Her bottom teeth haven't come in yet, although I'm hoping they will soon. I'm hoping that all of the spitting up lately is just a symptom of teething. Her hair is finally long enough that I can put a teeny tiny barrette in it.


She's getting so that she loves to play - especially with Riley. Riley will pick her up and take her into their TV room and they will sit and play together for quite a while. She has found if she shrieks really loud, people turn and pay attention to her. So that is her new form of talking!

And she still hates the camera.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears