My Lucky Number is....
3!!!
This kinda goes with my last post, as this is what I was laying there thinking of last night as I was waiting for my medicine to start working.
And here are my reasons (the first two are really what made me think of the others):
When I have a headache, it usually takes 3 advil to make it go away.
To combat my post-partum depression I'm taking 3 prozac capsules every day.
I have 3 girls.
I was married in March (3!).
The 3rd cat we got lived!! (the first two had serious medical problems and died or had to be put to sleep)
My birthday is 9 (3x3=9)/14 (4-1=3)
Okay maybe that last one is a bit of a stretch, but it's just the inner mathematician in me coming out. I like looking for patterns, especially number patterns. I've determined that Alexandra's lucky number is 4 - she was born on 4-1-04 @ 4:16. Yeah I'm a geek!
This kinda goes with my last post, as this is what I was laying there thinking of last night as I was waiting for my medicine to start working.
And here are my reasons (the first two are really what made me think of the others):
When I have a headache, it usually takes 3 advil to make it go away.
To combat my post-partum depression I'm taking 3 prozac capsules every day.
I have 3 girls.
I was married in March (3!).
The 3rd cat we got lived!! (the first two had serious medical problems and died or had to be put to sleep)
My birthday is 9 (3x3=9)/14 (4-1=3)
Okay maybe that last one is a bit of a stretch, but it's just the inner mathematician in me coming out. I like looking for patterns, especially number patterns. I've determined that Alexandra's lucky number is 4 - she was born on 4-1-04 @ 4:16. Yeah I'm a geek!
Comments
Post a Comment