Kindergarten Graduation
Alexandra is a GRADUATE!! She was so excited for this day. She picked out her own brand new graduation dress.


All of the kids in the class and the teachers put their hand prints up on the wall. It was so cute!
She was not very comfortable on the risers.
Mrs. Lowry cried during her speech. This was her very first year teaching, so a very special time for her.
Getting her diploma!
There's my graduate!

And here are some videos:
My favorite part of Kindergarten -
And the class singing the schools "traditional" graduation song. All of the kindergarten classes sing it and I love it!
And the class singing the schools "traditional" graduation song. All of the kindergarten classes sing it and I love it!
I can't believe she's all done with kindergarten! It makes me sad to think of her in school all day next year (but happy as well - yeah for more time for me!)
Comments
Post a Comment