Playing Catch Up Again!
So the next several posts will be me catching up. I know you'd think I would have more time in the summer.....so not true!!! Although I'm not really sure where the time went....especially since they start school in 3 weeks. Some of the posts will seem kind of short, but hey I only have so much time before I get pinched by a little one wanting me to pick her "UH!" (up) And yes she does pinch to get your attention. I suppose it's better then biting, but it still hurts horribly!
Just a quick Scarlett update. She is almost walking. She will do a couple of steps and then decide that crawling is much quicker. She has 8 teeth that are definitely though, and 2 more that I can see edges. I think she's getting some molars though...her gums have these huge swollen lumps that I'm assuming are molars, plus she cries if I try to touch them. She has gotten much better about eating. The last two weeks we have been braver and let her eat what we are eating some of the time. Tonight she had some fries, and while she gagged at one point she didn't throw up, so she's getting better!! She is determined to eat whatever I have though. If I am eating there must be something there for her. I have found that she loves Almond Joy candy bars (minus the Almonds). She still hasn't figured out the whole sippy cup thing, but I'm sure one day it'll click. She has several words, but she usually only says them once or twice and then won't say them again for a while. Her favorite phrase is "Wat dis?" as she points at stuff.
Enjoy the reading!
Just a quick Scarlett update. She is almost walking. She will do a couple of steps and then decide that crawling is much quicker. She has 8 teeth that are definitely though, and 2 more that I can see edges. I think she's getting some molars though...her gums have these huge swollen lumps that I'm assuming are molars, plus she cries if I try to touch them. She has gotten much better about eating. The last two weeks we have been braver and let her eat what we are eating some of the time. Tonight she had some fries, and while she gagged at one point she didn't throw up, so she's getting better!! She is determined to eat whatever I have though. If I am eating there must be something there for her. I have found that she loves Almond Joy candy bars (minus the Almonds). She still hasn't figured out the whole sippy cup thing, but I'm sure one day it'll click. She has several words, but she usually only says them once or twice and then won't say them again for a while. Her favorite phrase is "Wat dis?" as she points at stuff.
Enjoy the reading!
Comments
Post a Comment