Lakeside 2010
Thanks to our libraries summer reading program we had free tickets to one of the amusement parks here again. There are several other posts about this park - since we go at least once a summer. Some of you may remember my I'm A Dork post....
Anyways - yay for free things!!
This year Alexandra was still as wimpy as ever. She hardly rode any rides at all. Thank goodness it was free......
Riley on the other hand was finally brave and went on several of the bigger rides. She did have a blast in kiddie land, but I'm afraid she's getting very close to being too big for most of those rides. She went on The Whip and found that it is her new favorite ride.
She went on the scrambler again with me (she tried this a couple of years ago and hated it), but this time she loved it.
She went on a couple of rides with Dean that I wouldn't go on (since they leave the ground). She had a total blast and can't wait to go again.
I would have taken more pictures but it was sprinkling on and off the whole night and I can't handle and umbrella and a camera at the same time.
Anyways - yay for free things!!
This year Alexandra was still as wimpy as ever. She hardly rode any rides at all. Thank goodness it was free......
Riley on the other hand was finally brave and went on several of the bigger rides. She did have a blast in kiddie land, but I'm afraid she's getting very close to being too big for most of those rides. She went on The Whip and found that it is her new favorite ride.
She went on a couple of rides with Dean that I wouldn't go on (since they leave the ground). She had a total blast and can't wait to go again.
On a side note - the rain made it awesome! Since it was mostly only sprinkling and very rarely, the temperature was PERFECT!!! No standing and roasting in lines!!! Plus since it wasn't hot I didn't have the girls begging for drinks and ice cream!
Comments
Post a Comment