Scarlett's First Birthday
She's 1!!!!! Has it really been a whole year???? We had a great celebration for her birthday on the Sunday before. Grandpa was actually in town so we had family and a few friends over for dinner and presents and cake!!
Ok - so I'm not a professional cake decorator. Good thing 1 year olds aren't picky!!
I loved this hat! She did not....
She did like opening presents though!

She loves this tea set! I love that even though it talks, it's not annoying!
She was there when I bought this ball and kept trying to turn around in the cart to play with it. Needless to say she was very upset when it went right upstairs without her getting to play with it. This is one of her favorite presents.
The other two have horses outside to ride on, so she gets one for inside.
I saw this old school puppy and couldn't resist. I almost bought the old rotary dial phone too, but then realized she'd have no idea what it was....
Comments
Post a Comment