Alexandra's Christmas Party
Mom did take lots of pictures too, so hopefully she posts them on her blog so you can see them. That morning I knew I needed new batteries, but I swear I have pregnancy amnesia....
They also gave the kids Super Service awards. All the mom's who taught this month wrote down all the nice things the kids had done for each other and then each kid got to go up and have their list read and receive an award. I'm so glad that we've been able to do this for Alexandra this year. She has really grown and it's been nice for her to have her own "school friends". She was very upset on Thursday though when she found out it was her last day of Joy School until January. I've had to explain so many times that it's just a Christmas break, just like Riley gets.
I am starting to feel better. Every day it gets a little better. Which is making life so much easier. This has been my easiest (knock on wood) pregnancy as far as morning sickness goes. The other two were much worse, plus it took longer to start to even feel decent. Last week though I got Alexandra's cold...not fun. Alexandra and I went through a whole bag of oranges in less then 2 days. I always crave orange juice when I'm sick, it's how I know when I'm starting to get a cold. My throat hurts and I want orange juice. But at least scurvy baby was getting some Vitamin C!!!!
I posted all the picture that I had for Alexandra's pagent. Pass it along.
ReplyDelete