Christmas Tag
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags - Wrapping paper - I bought a huge roll at Sams Club 3 years ago for $7 and still have about half of it, kinda getting tired of the snowmen...but hey it was quite the bargain!
2. Real tree or Artificial - I'd love a real tree, but we have an artificial. I don't have the money to buy all the stuff for a real tree, let alone the tree itself, so I make do with what I have.
3. When do you put up the tree - Usually day after Thanksgiving, this year the Monday after Thanksgiving since Dean worked and wanted to do it too.
4. When do you take the tree down - sometime during the week after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog - Yes, but not as much as Riley. We bought a jug of it and Riley drank ALL of it within two days (I had no idea she was drinking it).
6. Favorite gift received as a child - Toss up between the best barbie in the whole world that my sister destroyed (yeah never forgiving you for that one) or my twin cabbage patch dolls.
7. Hardest person to buy for - My dad. I never know what he wants, so it's usually a movie or some clothes.
8. Easiest person to buy for - The girls. They tell me exactly what they want (not that they end up getting it)
9. Do you have a nativity scene - Yes, several. We only put out the Little People one though so the girls and any other little ones visiting can play with them.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards - Mail, when I take the time to do it - only happens every couple of years....maybe I should start emailing...
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received - I'm sure there is one somewhere, but I can't remember any.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie - Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas - Usually after my birthday in September.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present - No
16. Colored or Clear Lights - Depends on the ornaments, if neutral ornaments then colored lights, but colored ornaments then white lights. Or whatever happens to be in the Christmas box.
17. Favorite Christmas song - Carol of the Bells (I have loved this song ever since we sang it in choir in high school)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home - If I have the money I would love to travel, there are lots of family members I would want to see, but it's usually stay home.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star - Angel
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning - one present Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning - except for this year
21. Favorite ornament theme or color - don't really have one
22. White or Warm Christmas - White
23. Favorite Christmas Tradition - being together as a family
24. Favorite Christmas Location - used to be Evanston, WY but then Nan and Pop had to move....
2. Real tree or Artificial - I'd love a real tree, but we have an artificial. I don't have the money to buy all the stuff for a real tree, let alone the tree itself, so I make do with what I have.
3. When do you put up the tree - Usually day after Thanksgiving, this year the Monday after Thanksgiving since Dean worked and wanted to do it too.
4. When do you take the tree down - sometime during the week after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog - Yes, but not as much as Riley. We bought a jug of it and Riley drank ALL of it within two days (I had no idea she was drinking it).
6. Favorite gift received as a child - Toss up between the best barbie in the whole world that my sister destroyed (yeah never forgiving you for that one) or my twin cabbage patch dolls.
7. Hardest person to buy for - My dad. I never know what he wants, so it's usually a movie or some clothes.
8. Easiest person to buy for - The girls. They tell me exactly what they want (not that they end up getting it)
9. Do you have a nativity scene - Yes, several. We only put out the Little People one though so the girls and any other little ones visiting can play with them.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards - Mail, when I take the time to do it - only happens every couple of years....maybe I should start emailing...
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received - I'm sure there is one somewhere, but I can't remember any.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie - Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas - Usually after my birthday in September.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present - No
16. Colored or Clear Lights - Depends on the ornaments, if neutral ornaments then colored lights, but colored ornaments then white lights. Or whatever happens to be in the Christmas box.
17. Favorite Christmas song - Carol of the Bells (I have loved this song ever since we sang it in choir in high school)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home - If I have the money I would love to travel, there are lots of family members I would want to see, but it's usually stay home.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star - Angel
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning - one present Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning - except for this year
21. Favorite ornament theme or color - don't really have one
22. White or Warm Christmas - White
23. Favorite Christmas Tradition - being together as a family
24. Favorite Christmas Location - used to be Evanston, WY but then Nan and Pop had to move....
Comments
Post a Comment