She Really Does Listen!
This is for all of Alexandra's Primary teachers. (Mostly the choristers)
As we were leaving to pick Riley up from school yesterday, Alexandra asks me "What rock is our house built on?"
Now it took me a little bit to figure out what she was asking me, but then I thought of the song Wise Man, Foolish Man, so I asked her if that was what she was asking. She told me "No! Like 'How Firm a Foundation' ". (Which they are learning this year)
I'm sure they had a discussion about what a "Foundation" is during music time. But it just cracked me up! So even if you think she's not paying attention, she really is!!
Here are links to the songs if you want to listen!
http://broadcast.lds.org/churchmusic/MP3/eng/CSB_Words/CSW___250_Pg281_TheWiseManAndTheFoolishMan_35395_eng_255.mp3
http://broadcast.lds.org/churchmusic/MP3/eng/Hymns_Words/HW___085__HowFirmAFoundation_31243_eng_089.mp3
As we were leaving to pick Riley up from school yesterday, Alexandra asks me "What rock is our house built on?"
Now it took me a little bit to figure out what she was asking me, but then I thought of the song Wise Man, Foolish Man, so I asked her if that was what she was asking. She told me "No! Like 'How Firm a Foundation' ". (Which they are learning this year)
I'm sure they had a discussion about what a "Foundation" is during music time. But it just cracked me up! So even if you think she's not paying attention, she really is!!
Here are links to the songs if you want to listen!
http://broadcast.lds.org/churchmusic/MP3/eng/CSB_Words/CSW___250_Pg281_TheWiseManAndTheFoolishMan_35395_eng_255.mp3
http://broadcast.lds.org/churchmusic/MP3/eng/Hymns_Words/HW___085__HowFirmAFoundation_31243_eng_089.mp3
I love that they're learning that song this year, it's one of my favorite! My daughter was singing it the other day and it blew me away... then I learned they're learning it in Primary. Very cool. Glad you're doing so well and that there's still no bleeding... more than half way there! Woohoo! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you and hope that your pregnancy can stay well. Our due dates are only 10 days apart.
ReplyDeleteHey Courtney - it's great to hear from you again. It has been forever. I hope your family is doing well.
ReplyDelete