Favorite Outfit & My Little Movie Director

Even though this is a sad face, I had to show it off!

This outfit is one of my favorites!!! I got it from my Aunt Cami when Riley was born. So Riley has worn it, Alexandra has worn it, and now Scarlett gets to wear it too!!!!!

I was trying to get a video of Scarlett either smiling or talking. Here is the closest I got:



The rest of these videos are productions of Alexandra. She is quite the little director!

"Can you put it on your blog?"

"Cut!"

"Now zoom in!"

If you listen close when she sings Rock-a-bye Baby she says "Rock a my baby". I love that! It just makes me think that she's claiming Scarlett as hers.

There were other videos that Alexandra shot, but I will not post them because it shows how messy my house is. (It's been a rough week for Mommy!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears