Lucky Charms

For those of you who know me from my before being married days, you may recall how much I loved Lucky Charms. I could (and did) eat them all the time. They were one of my favorite foods ever!

Well, I got married and had kids and became poor and so all I have been buying has been:



And while I was trying to gag them down, I thought to myself "Maybe I have outgrown my love of Lucky Charms". So I stopped trying to eat those horrible fake imitations.

Then a few days ago while I was shopping, Sams didn't have the huge boxes of Marshmallow Mateys, so I bought:



I made Alexandra a bowl yesterday morning and thought to myself, I'll just try a few. OH MY GOODNESS!! Lucky Charms are still magically delicious!!!!!!

Now while Malt-O-Meal may try to imitate some of the other name brand cereals and do a fairly good job, they apparently have never tasted Lucky Charms compared to theirs. I have had 3 bowls since yesterday and I now remember why I used to eat them all the time! I have decided that I'm never too poor for Lucky Charms and will never buy those hideous Marshmallow Mateys ever again. (Don't worry Malt-O-Meal, I still love your Tootie Fruities!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Newest Addition!

A Year of Horrible

My Irrational Fears