Sunday was Scarlett's Blessing day. It was a great day and very spiritual. My grandparents were able to come up from Idaho to be here for it. Which made me (and the girls) super happy!
Here is Scarlett after we put her dress on her. My mom has crocheted all of the girls their blessing dresses. Of course after we got it on her she immediately yacked on it!

Here is us and my parents.

Here is us and my grandparents.

Here is us and both sets of our parents.

Here is Pop and Scarlett. And this is probably my favorite picture of the day!! I love how they are looking at each other!

Here she is winking. Yeah, she's already that talented!

Here are my other two! They both got new dresses made by Grammy! (I had to promise to not wash off her Pikachu tattoo in order to get her to bathe Saturday night)

And here are all of my three lovely girls!
What a lovely experience for you all. I love the pic of Pop with Scarlett too, he's so very careful with babies it makes me laugh! Your family is beautiful, and I'm sure you are proud to be a mom!
ReplyDelete